Tuesday 21 November 2017

What do i understand with ethics in education

This year i have gained so much knowledge on what ethics are for teaching and as a professional in the workforce. Before this degree i have only ever been a stay at home mother to my children and with this it has totally different ethics we stick to.
Without ethics in education there would be no regulation on what rules or regulations teachers have to stick to. This is important to have unity across the teaching field and for the families and children that are being taught within the schooling system.
The teaching ethics tell me how i should and shouldn't dress, communicate with fellow work colleges and with the families i will be involved with as a teacher. I must always dress tidy without any slang or gang colours on me. I must communicate clearly and honestly with the students and their families. I must follow the curriculum and teach to the best of my knowledge making sure i give the students work that s suited to their level of learning.
Over the next two years i will gain a deeper understanding of the ethics around teaching and education. I will strive to always do better and be able to communicate clearly with others in my field.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...