Tuesday 21 November 2017

Whakatauki and Kiwaha

Image result for whakatauki

Within my teaching philosophy i like the whakatauki " Foster the pathway of knowledge to strength, independence and growth for future generations". This i feel as a teacher i need to follow. If i foster the pathway of knowledge for the children i teach in a positive engaging class then i feel i would give the children strength, independence and let them grow for their own future and their future generations. 


Me he te - Like a boss


I feel the Kiwaha " Like a boss" is a fun saying towards students to boost their confidence and give them praise. Like a boss shows them one day they can be a leader at what they choose to do and encourage them to also support their classmates.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...