Tuesday 21 November 2017

Further development

Areas of further development that I identify for myself?


I feel i have room for further develop in every area of being a student and becoming a teacher. I can make huge improvement on my time management skills and the work and time i out into my assignments. 


I am working on further developing my range of learning/teaching techniques for children of all ranges. There may be barriers for that child with physical or mental capabilities but being able to adjust the same lesson to cater for each individual is very important and is something i would like to develop further throughout my teaching journey.


A huge area for development is also being able to write up detailed lesson plans that are able to flow smoothly by any teacher that may need to teach them. I would also like to learn how to integrate multiple curriculum areas to enable easy flow and easy teaching for my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...