Tuesday 21 November 2017

Interesting discoveries

Some interesting discoveries that i have found out about myself has been patience, who would think that is something i have discovered with having six of my own children.
But let me tell you in a class full of five year olds i learnt a whole new level of patience. The children like to test it and know you are not the main teacher. Being able to adapt to each child and their individual needs has been something i have learnt and am still learning.
Another discovery has been how have i managed to stay in study and routine and being able to complete year one. I am proud of myself and look forward to completing year two next year. I am now also able to show my kids hard work and dedication pays off if you follow your dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...