Tuesday 21 November 2017

What makes me so special

What makes me so special?

I don't have a complete answer for this. We are all unique and special in our own ways. I am a confident mother to 6 soon to be 7 beautiful children who i have brought up mainly on my own. They make me who i am today, determined to learn new things and to allow myself and my children to follow our dreams.
I do know that with having many children who all have different needs, interests and that learn all so differently i have been able to grow and adapt to their needs. I have learnt that even at the same ages they can all be on so many different levels and all need support in a different way. I am able to learn about early intervention and the massive boost it gives to those children in need.
I am special because i am me. I change and grow every day and will always strive to learn alongside children in how they want to learn.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...