Tuesday 21 November 2017

Elements embedded into my teaching

The elements that are embedded into my teaching are always growing and expanding as i journey further into my teaching degree.

To believe every child is a learner and has their own journey to follow is huge. Knowing that as humans we all learn differently at different rates and can all be successful in our lives if we work on our goals. Without believing in yourself as a teacher or the child you are not allowing for growth and success for that child within your class and may as well not be a teacher.

I need to trust in the way i teach and teach with confidence so that my students believe in themselves to grow and follow their dreams for the future. Everyone comes with their own values as does every school. When we combine these values it makes us a team that can only but flourish in our own learning journeys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...