Sunday 17 September 2017

Why i came to teaching? What can i offer?



Why have you come into teaching? 

I came into the teaching profession to gain more knowledge on helping my own children through their learning journeys and help them with the struggles a state school offers. I have realized how much state schools miss when it comes to each individual needs of my children and many are falling through he cracks as their learning styles are not being found and used for teaching.


What do you offer the profession?

To teaching i can bring a fun engaging teacher with knowledge that every student is unique in the ways we learn and at a pace of our own while making the class feel a safe place for all to share their feelings and ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...