Tuesday 5 September 2017

Pepeha

Kia ora 


Ko Mt Ngongotaha te maunga

Ko Lake Rotorua te awa

Ko Carly toku ingoa

Nō reira tēna koutou katoa 


Hello my name is Carly Ritchie, I am in my first year of my bachelor of Primary teaching. I really enjoy working with children to reach their full potential. I look forward to working alongside other teachers in a range of settings over my three years. I hope to bring a happy, positive and caring energy to the classrooms I am part of. 

I am a mother to 6 beautiful girls aged from eleven to twenty months old. They teach me so many new things everyday as I learn from them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thinking around how my teaching has changed

How has some of my thinking around teaching changed or been further enhanced? My thinking around teaching has changed from feeling like ...